Monday, December 30, 2013

Beiler Family

My cousin Mark had gotten married up here in PA but him and his wife moved down to FL and they had decided they would have their reception down there. My aunt had asked me about doing their family photos again (I had done it two years ago) but she said they wanted to do them in FL. She said that I could just go with them to FL for the reception and then I could take their photos. So that is what we did. We stayed at Mark's wife, April's parent's place. They had a grove of old pecan trees which is where we took the Beiler's photos.
Their entire family with the addition of their daughter in law!
the boys
 the girls
 the married :)
I also took photos at Mark and April's reception but those photos will be a while in coming :) I am finished editing them but I am going to be making them a book and ordering prints and since they live in FL I want them to see the photos first.

1 comment: