Saturday, September 15, 2018

Horses


L to R: Libby, Daisy, and Freedom
These are our three horses. They keep us on our toes and keep us endlessly entertained.


Daisy
She is my oldest horse as well as the one I have had the longest. She is 14 and this October I will have had her for 8 years :)


Daisy

 

 Freedom
He is Daisy's son and he turned 6 this spring. I have done all his training myself which has been fun as well as a challenge. I am so happy with how far he has come in the last year!


 Freedom


 Freedom                                                                 Libby

 

 Libby                                                             Daisy and Libby


 Libby
Libby just turned two. She is also Daisy's daughter by a different sire than Freedom's sire. I haven't done as much work with her as I would like but hope to do more as we get into fall. It has been fun watching her grow.

1 comment: