Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mailboxes

So you may be wondering, "What about mailboxes?". Well a little while ago, the one photography newsletter I am signed up with sent me an email on thinking of unique photographic possibilities. Here is the link:  http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/learning-to-think-of-unique-photographic-possibilities//. Well It had to do with mailboxes and it caught my interest. So for the last month or so I have captured some different perspectives with our mailbox. Some are alike but some of the photos are different. My all time favorite is the first one!
 
Sunrise





 
Foggy morning
 
Since we have had a lot of snow lately, that is the reason for all the snow in the pictures. Hoping to add to my collection but this is what I have so far. Got me to thinking though of different perspectives and how that can have such a huge effect on the way you take your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment