Thursday, March 27, 2014

Snapshots of the Last Month or So


So I haven't written on here in forever. Nothing much has been happening. No sessions at the moment but hoping as the weather warms up more of that type of thing will be happening :) My life has consisted of enjoying the extra hour of daylight, working with my horses, working my day job (which is watching two brothers, ages 4 and 1, while their parents work, and just enjoying life. Have been enjoying catching the sunrise on camera. Took a trip to VA which is where the red barn and yellow house with a blue roof pictures came from. Right below are the four sisters, my favorite trees ever! Have been enjoying capturing lots of different aspects of life on camera but really looking forward to seeing some spring colors and posting pictures of that soon. I did notice the grass starting to turn green, so that has me quite excited! Enjoy the rest of the photos and have great evening!
 
four sisters
Also I got a dog. She is a Labrador retriever and her name is Lucy! Having lots of fun with her!
 

 leaf and paw prints
 spring snow
 
 another mailbox picture, can't seem to resist it :)
 Cameron (4 year old)
 Jackson (1)
 
Then below just black and white. Kinda like how it looks!
 

 
Ending on a bright note :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment